Wednesday 22 August 2007

I Need Sunshine!


Last year I spent the entire summer sunbathing topless in my garden-this year I would have been lucky to go 2 days with the weather being good enough.
The only time I get to show off my lovely breasts is when you guys call me! Although,they have been coming out a lot over the last few days.....
I think the only way I am going to get a tan this year is if I fake one (and I hate to fake it! hee hee) So I think a trip to the tanning salon is in order for me this week.
The place I go to is nice and near,so I can walk there,strip off,and enjoy the fake warm! I may even get my nails done and enjoy the pampering.
The pic above is from a video I made yesterday-it will be available in the next couple of days hopefully-unfortunatly I fucked up with the audio,so I will be offering it at a reduced price :)

No comments: